Become a member
Support our mission
When you become a member of the Adirondack Mennonite Camping Association, you will be supporting an effective faith-based ministry that has a history of service and spiritual growth for every guest. Over 173,000 people have encountered the AMCA family since our beginning in 1969. We extend our welcome and blessing to you as you consider becoming part of our family.
Membership is way in which you can join in support of the mission of Beaver Camp and Maple Ridge Center. As a not-for-profit organization we are owned by those in our association. By becoming a member you can ensure that the legacy of Beaver Camp continues on. You will also be kept apprised of the needs and activities of both organizations via an annual association dinner and periodic mailings. As part of our 50th anniversary celebration the AMCA board has elected to place all new membership fees in the Foundation for the Future Endowment Fund. So your investment today will, quite literally, benefit the ministry for years to come!
How can I become a member?
Membership is open to "any person in agreement with the objects of this association"... as long as they "recognize and respect that the association shall function with understandings represented in the Confession of Faith in the Mennonite Perspective." Click here for an application. There is a $300 one-time membership fee.
How do I renew my membership?
Membership is for a lifetime, but we invite and expect members to annually support AMCA in various ways. Each contribution is vital to the ministry. We encourage everyone to participate creatively and comfortably.
- Additional financial support.
- Volunteer Labor or In-Kind Services. There are numerous possibilities available for everyone. Contact us if you have specific skills you would offer.
- Volunteering as a Team member. Serving as a representative for your church or on the Auction Team for example.
- Attending and supporting AMCA sponsored activities.
- Attend the Annual Business Meeting.
- Promote AMCA through your local church, family, friends and community connections.
- Underwrite any program or activity at AMCA
- Offer continuous, active prayer support for AMCA staff, program and guests.
Does this make me a member of Maple Ridge Center?
AMCA is the Not-for-Profit umbrella organization that oversees the operations at Beaver Camp and Maple Ridge.
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact anyone at AMCA, Beaver Camp or Maple Ridge. We would be happy to help you.