What are we doing about Covid-19?
Update - March 18, 2020
In an effort to comply with recent regulations and in the best interest of our guests over the next few weeks, we have decided to cancel the April 3-4, 2020 Scrapbook Retreat. We will be contacting registrants over the next few days to determine if they prefer to move their registration to a fall retreat or receive a full refund. We are sorry for the inconvenience!
March 13, 2020
Dear Campers and Guests,
The staff are busy preparing and praying for the 2020 camp and retreat season at Beaver Camp!
Please know that Beaver Camp is committed to the well-being of each camper, guest and staff member. Our mission to be a safe and healthy space where people of all ages and backgrounds are invited to establish and grow in their walk with Christ continues to be our focus.
We are in regular communication with NY Department of Health in regards to Covid-19, actively examining our cleaning procedures as well as our arrival screenings and health response procedures. We are working hard to ensure that we meet or exceed standards required by the Department of Health.
Currently, all our 2020 programs are still on! In order to help you register with confidence, we have updated our registration guidelines as follows;
- If you have already registered and wish to exercise caution, contact us about moving to a program later in the summer or year.
- Understanding you may be waiting to make your summer camp reservation we are extending our May 1 early bird discount to May 15, 2020.
- In the event you need to cancel your registration due to illness or circumstances related to Covid-19, you will receive a full refund (including deposit).
- If Beaver Camp makes the decision to cancel a program, you will receive a full refund (including deposit).
- If you are coming to Beaver Camp as part of a field trip, reunion or church retreat, please contact your group coordinator for updated plans regarding your event.
If you are scheduled to spend time at camp in the next few weeks, please stay home if you are sick or at risk.
Thank you for your continued support of Beaver Camp. We look forward to an amazing summer and year. See you soon!