Become a member
Support our mission
When you become a member of the Adirondack Mennonite Camping Association, you will be supporting an effective faith-based ministry that has a history of service and spiritual growth for every guest. Over 135,000 people have encountered the AMCA family since our beginning in 1969. We extend our welcome and blessing to you as you consider becoming part of our family.
Membership Benefits: The following are some of the incredible benefits you will experience as a member of AMCA.
- Invitation to the Annual Association Dinner.
- Receive all periodic mailings, including minutes from the Annual Association Meeting.
- Opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors if nominated and elected.
- Day use and access to the campgrounds, waterfront and equipment, if such use does not conflict with camp program
- An Opportunity for Christ-centered service.
How can I become a member?
At our annual meeting, October 9, 2004, the AMCA Members adopted by-laws that open up our membership to "any person in agreement with the objects of this association"... as long as they "recognize and respect that the association shall function with understandings represented in the Confession of Faith in the Mennonite Perspective."
How do I renew my membership?
Members support AMCA in various ways. Each contribution is vital to the ministry. We encourage everyone to participate creatively and comfortably. Membership is renewed annually by committing to support the association for the year to come in any of the following ways:
- Additional financial support. Upgrade your membership to another level of commitment.
- Volunteer Labor or In-Kind Services. There are numerous possibilities available for everyone. Contact us if you have specific skills you would offer.
- Volunteering as a Team member. Serving as a representative for your church on the Ambassador Team, Auction Team, Grant Writing Team, or Alumni Team.
- Attending and supporting AMCA sponsored activities.
- Attend the Annual Business Meeting for our interactive Association meeting.
- Promote AMCA through your local church, family, friends and community connections.
- Underwrite any program or activity at AMCA
- Offer continuous, active prayer support for AMCA staff, program and guests.
Does this make me a member of Maple Ridge Center?
AMCA is the Not-for-Profit umbrella organization that oversees the operations at Beaver Camp and Maple Ridge. Most of the activities at both places will be at your disposal and for your enjoyment. We encourage our members to be involved because we need you to fulfill the goals and purpose we have established for both entities.
If you have additional questions, feel free to contact your congregational representative, or anyone at AMCA, Beaver Camp or Maple Ridge. We would be happy to help you.