Solo 2017 is a brand new retreat for Christian singles at Beaver Camp in upstate New York. This is an opportunity for young adults to intentionally disconnect from technology and connect with God and other Christians in the same stage of life. Breakout sessions, activities on the Challenge Course, and fellowship will make this a weekend to remember!
September 8-10, 2017
Check-in on Friday is 6:30 - 7:00 PM in the office lobby. The retreat ends on Sunday at 11:00 AM.
This retreat is designed for unmarried young adults ages 18-30. Featured speakers include Nicolena Meola and Tim Martin, former Assistant Program Directors with Beaver Camp’s summer camp program.
$93 includes Challenge Course fees, meals (Saturday breakfast to Sunday breakfast), lodging for both nights in dormitory-style cabins, and use of the canoes, trails, and other amenities at Beaver Camp.
- Appropriate clothing for spending time outdoors
- Closed-toe shoes for the Challenge Course
- Toiletries (towels are not provided in the cabins)
- Sleeping bag or twin-size sheets and pillow
- Bible, notebook/journal, writing utensil
- A snack to share on Friday night
Thank you for leaving electronics such as cell phones and ipods at home or locked in your vehicle.