- To develop and provide varied programs which attract the interests of children, parents, and adults in camp programs, and where a hosting ministry meets the needs of others.
- To deliver quality food, lodging, and guest services in a timely and friendly manner.
- To employ and develop qualified staff that provides leadership for camp administration and programs, demonstrate Christian values and promote positive personal relationships while seeking to meet the needs of individual.
- To preserve the ecological balance as we provide clean, safe, attractive, and efficient facilities and equipment in an inviting natural setting.
- To build a dynamic community which will assure stable resources and advocacy for the camp, from a broad base of churches, expanding association members, civic groups and school groups.
- To maintain secure financial operations.